Friday, July 2, 2010

Meritorious Brother...

It was summer but this day was quite different..Piddling cold breeze touched my ears.Two bright,attractive eyes were disturbed and shrinking to open.Dim light was inside the room.. So pleasant no noise full of calmness around.I was in half sleep but some valuable memories were striking.. hope so it was the continuation of thoughts when i was in deep sleep.First as soon as eyes were open..It goes like this..Someone who said to you,i will be with you in all the situations both worst as well as happiest..but?????I felt some terrible storm traversed in my life.It was the day when you talked with me before that we were known strangers..That day was a luckiest day to me i got a new relation that full filled my ever longing wish..

hmmm...I got a brother named.. suspense...I have met many in life before and after meeting you.. But i didn't get anyone like you.. It was mirthful moments..You were there to support,guide me and say this is right and this is wrong and that playfull or some serious fights between us... longing for that!!!!!!!!!but few months onwards some misnderstanding prevails..now everyday my mobile thirsts for a message from you..even then my mind and heart says he will.. ..because i know you...but these days are going tougher without your presence.. MISS YOU SO MUCH..I might be the reason for that..SORRY..this sorry contains pain, tears and so.....

Everything will be fine hoping that this year also you will come to get a Rakhi from your sweet sister!!!!This month is your birthday.I should be the first one to wish you..as usual till i know you..hmmm valli get up it is going to be 8.00 am..Having all this in mind.. saying to myself All Is WELL!!!!!Praying that my sweet brother will come back soon and hold my hands and say i'm back!!!!!!

4 comments: